LuckyWP Cookie Notice (GDPR)
See screenshots on the WordPress.org
Plugin will show a notice with button “Accept”, button “Reject” (optionally) and link “Read more…” (optionally). After user click on “Accept” or “Reject” notice hidden. Support “Show Again” tab.
- Customizable notice message and button labels
- Customizable template (bar or box)
- Customizable position
- Customizable appearance
- Responsive Web Design
- Support “Show Again” tab
- Option: scripts for users who have given consent
- Option: cookie expire
- Option: reload page after buttons “Accept” or “Reject” click
- Caching plugins support (WP Super Cache, W3 Total Cache, WP Fastest Cache, LiteSpeed Cache, WP Rocket, …)
To get the cookie notice status in PHP use
Installing from the WordPress control panel
1. Go to the page “Plugins > Add New”.
2. Input the name “LuckyWP Cookie Notice (GDPR)” in the search field
3. Find the “LuckyWP Cookie Notice (GDPR)” plugin in the search result and click on the “Install Now” button, the installation process of plugin will begin.
4. Click “Activate” when the installation is complete.
Installing with the archive
1. Go to the pages “Plugins > Add New” on the WordPress control panel
2. Click on the “Upload Plugin” button, the form to upload the archive will be opened.
3. Select the archive with the plugin and click “Install Now”.
4. Click on the “Activate Plugin” button when the installation is complete.
1. Upload the folder `luckywp-cookie-notice-gdpr` to a directory with the plugin, usually it is `/wp-content/plugins/`.
2. Go to the page “Plugins > Add New” on the WordPress control panel
3. Find “LuckyWP Cookie Notice (GDPR)” in the plugins list and click “Activate”.
After the plugin is successfully installed the menu item “Cookie Notice (GDPR)” will appear in the menu “Settings” of the WordPress control panel.
For support please use the WordPress.org support forums for LuckyWP Cookie Notice (GDPR).